Jay O’Keeffe practices with Johnson, Rosen & O’Keeffe, LLC. in Roanoke, Virginia, where he splits his time between appellate and business litigation. He has been named one of Virginia Super Lawyers’ “Rising Stars” each year from 2008-13.
Before joining Johnson, Rosen & O’Keeffe, LLC., Jay worked at Gentry Locke Attorneys in Roanoke and worked in the Washington, DC, office of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.
Jay is married to Carrie O’Keeffe, who coaches soccer at Hollins University. They have three children, Caroline, Jack, and Catherine.
Jay can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Appellate litigation
- Business litigation
- Virginia State Bar, Appellate Practice Committee
- Virginia Bar Association, Appellate Committee; Young Lawyers Division
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Appellate Section
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section; Member, Appellate Practice Committee
- Roanoke Bar Association
- College of William & Mary (1999)
- Harvard Law School (2002)
- District of Columbia